Sunday, July 20, 2008

off the subject

I'm toying with the idea of making this a running/life blog. I like the idea of keeping family and friends updated with what we are up to, but I really don't want to keep 3 blogs up to date. On that note, this is who we met yesterday:


How cute are they!?!? We drove a leg of a dog rescue transport to help these little guys (and others) make their way from a kill shelter to a rescue and then eventually their forever homes. It was a great experience - we met lots of dogs and some great people. It really is amazing and wonderful to see good things happen for no other reason than to help make the world a better place. We are inundated and overwhelmed with so many negative images and news stories every.single.day. It's easy to forget that there are good people out there and that good things are happening every day. I plan to transport in the future and urge you to do something good for someone or something else - you will not be sorry!
If you are interested in transporting, let me know and I'll be happy to give you some info. New drivers are always welcome and desperately needed!

No comments: